adhitz

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

UPDATE: Syrian Group Raises Death Toll in Suspected Gas Attack to 58

A suspected chemical attack in a town in Syria’s northern Idlib province killed dozens of people on Tuesday, Syrian opposition activists said, describing the attack as among the worst in the country’s six-year civil war. The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitoring group put the death toll at 58, saying there were 11 children among the dead. Meanwhile, the Idlib Media Center said dozens of people had been killed.  Read more....

No comments: